5G LOG Periodic
Log-periodic MINI pre-assembled aerials for broadband characterized by extremely easy connection due to the F connector being located near the mast clamp.
- Thanks to the special pole mount, the antenna can be installed in both vertical and horizontal polarisation without adapters or other accessories.
- The geometric distribution of the dipoles has been redesigned to achieve excellent filtering for interfering signals in the 5G and 4G LTE band above 694 MHz reserved for mobile telephony.
- It features excellent mechanical resistance for fixing the elements to the cradle, excellent mechanical resistance to rotation on the pole, and good electrical performance.
- The F connector is protected by a bayonet connector cover.
- Its design has been registered and made exclusive to the Australian market.
- Black colour antenna.
|Band||3+DAB / UHF|
|Channel||E5-E12 + DAB / E21-E48|
|Bandwidth||MHz||174-240 / 470-694|
|Gain||dBi||8.5 / 10|
|Front/Back ratio||dB||22 / 30|
|Return loss||dB||-14 / -13|
|Beam width (3dB)||°||±34 / ±30|
|Wind load 120Km/h 729N/m²||Kg (N)||2.7 (26.5)|
|Max mast diameter||mm||60|
|Dimensions||cm||77 x 86|
|Horizontal polarization tilt adjustment||PV10 (210011)|
|Vertical polarization tilt adjustment||PV10 (210011)|
|Dimensions and packaging|