4-input (III+DAB, IV, V, UHF) multiband TV indoor amplifier with 35dB gain and up to 120dBμV output level on UHF band, separate amplification with independent level adjustment (20dB) for each input and low noise figure. Version available with special tuning on the cut between band IV and V and T2 technology with UHF cut band for LTE 4G @790MHz and 5G @694MHz.
- Built-in 5G filter at 694MHz to minimise clutter in junction boxes compared to the use of an external filter.
- A.B.L.A. functionality. fRACARRO's exclusive system for maintaining the set output level constant even when the level of each input changes (independent A.B.L.A. circuits) with output level stabilisation even for high variations in the input TV signal and LED operation of the dedicated A.B.L.A. circuits.
- High shielding against LTE interference (LTE Free)
- Protective shell: the new switchboards are equipped with an ABS fireproof and flame retardant (Class V0) enclosure
- Prepared for mounting on a standard DIN rail with quick release.
- The dimensions of the MBJ EVO T2 have been designed so that they can be easily installed inside wall boxes.
- Very high efficiency switching power supply (>80%) and self-resetting short-circuit protection circuit.
- Selector for remote power supply on each input (100mA total).
- Power supply status LED.
- Faston for connection to TV system earth.
- Special settings model: it is necessary to specify the last RF channel in B4 and the first channel in B5 during the order process; on standard models, B4 includes channels from E21 to E35 and B5 includes channels from E36 to E48.
|Inputs||III+DAB, IV, V, UHF (*)|
|DAB, III Frequency||MHz||174 - 230|
|Frequency IV||MHz||470 - tar|
|V Frequency||MHz||tar - 694|
|Frequency||MHz||470 - 694|
|Gain||dB||III+DAB: 35; IV: 35; V: 35; UHF: 35|
|Gain adjustment||dB||III+DAB: 20; IV: 20; V: 20; UHF: 20|
|Optical noise figure||dB||III+DAB: 6; UHF: 9|
|Output level||dBµV||III+DAB: 110; UHF: 120|
|Power supply voltage||Vac/Hz||220-230 / 50-60|
|Remote feeding||100mA@12V total|
|Working temperature||°C||From -10 to +55|
|Dimensions and packaging|