3-input (III+DAB, UHF, UHF) mast amplifier with 40dB gain and up to 116dBμV output level on UHF band, separate VHF/UHF amplification with independent gain adjustment (0-15dB) for each input and low noise figure. T2 technology with UHF cut band for LTE 4G @790MHz and 5G @694MHz.
- Built-in 5G filter at 694MHz to give connections greater protection from the elements than an external filter.
- CLIPPER technology: exclusive system that limits the gain of the UHF band of the device to guarantee the maximum RF output level available and minimise intermodulation; an LED lights up when this control is activated.
- RED Compliant: each model complies with the regulatory requirements regarding Radio Spectrum, Electromagnetic Compatibility and Safety set out in recent European directives.
- ZAMA die-cast frame with metal covers for extremely high interference shielding (LTE Free).
- The ABS outdoor protective cover has a slide opening and tilting system for the amplifier section, making the installer's work easier.
- Selector switch for switching the remote power supply to the UHF input, or to the V+U input depending on the model.
- Status LED for correct power supply and fixing clamp suitable for poles up to 60mm diameter.
|Inputs||III+DAB, UHF, UHF|
|DAB, III Frequency||MHz||174 - 240|
|Frequency||MHz||470 - 694|
|Gain||dB||III+DAB: 22; UHF 40; UHF 40|
|Gain adjustment||dB||III+DAB: 15; UHF 15; UHF 15|
|Optical noise figure||dB||
|Power supply voltage||V||12|
|Working temperature||°C||From -10 to +55|
|Dimensions and packaging|
MAP3r3UU 2 5G
3-input (III+DAB, UHF, UHF) pole mount amplifier with 28dB gain and output level up to 116dBμV in UHF band, separate [...]