4 Inputs ABLA
Line amplifier with 4 satellite inputs, A.B.L.A. technology and slope and output level adjustment.
- ABLA technology output level and slope adjustment for each Satellite input.
- Thanks to A.B.L.A. (Automatic Building Level Adjustment) technology, the amplifier maintains the set output level even when the input signal strength varies.
- A.B.L.A. LEDs light up when the automatic output signal adjustment is working properly; if the input level is too low, the LED goes out and the product behaves like a normal fixed-gain Satellite amplifier (36dB).
- High Satellite output level (121dBµV) and excellent separation between inputs (35dB).
- Powered remotely via Satellite 1 (VL), 2 (HL) and 3 (VH) lines or by DC connector on the side of the mechanism.
- DC pass-through on Satellite HH line.
- Voltage passage from DC port downwards protected against overloads and controlled by dip switch located on the side of the mechanism.
- Double power supplyport to offer greater robustness to the system.
- Currentoverload protection on the DC port.
- Ideal for medium and large installations or where there are long distances between multiswitches.
- Easy to install thanks to new trimmers and standard input colouring.
- External power supply PSU1830 (18V, 3000mA) not included in the package
|Gain||dB||Self-regulated A.B.L.A. 16-36|
|SAT tilt adjustment||dB||15|
|AGC||dBµV||Dipende dal livello di uscita impostato: 65-85 @101dBµV; 85-105 @121dBµV|
|Max Output level||dBµV||101-121|
|Power supply voltage||V||11-19|
|Max current consumption LNB||mA||900|
|Maximum power supply current SAT||mA||2000|
|Dimensions power supply||mm||Not included|
|Working temperature||°C||From -10 to +55|
|Dimensions and packaging|