13-input cascadable multiswitch with 12 output taps; dip switch to select active and passive TV gain.
- Satellite band up to 2300MHz.
- High output level to cover long cable distances(60m with 6.7mm cable).
- Each port has an LED to show correct reception of DiSEqC commands.
- Return channel included when TV gain is passive (5-65MHz).
- When TV gain is passive, the product is fully powered by the receivers, the power supply only serves to power the active TV gain, other amplifiers and LNBs.
- PSU1340TS external power supply (13V, 4A) with Male Jack connector (2.1x5.5x12; inside positive, outside negative) not included in the package; to optimise installation space and reduce maintenance time.
- Small size due to matrix switching system, with connectors on both sides.
- Easy to install due to standard input colouring
|Inputs||12 SAT, 1 TV|
|Outputs||12 SAT, 1 TV|
|Max Output level||dBµV||100|
Active TV: 47-862; Passive TV: 5-862
|Max Output level||dBµV||Active: 95|
TV passivo: 5-65
|Absorption||mA||Active TV: 160@13V; Passive TV: entirely fed by the receiver|
|Maximum power supply current SAT||mA||Passive TV: 4000; Active TV: 3840|
|Working temperature||°C||From -10 to +55|
|Dimensions and packaging|