SCD2 (dCSS) LNB with 1 output which is able to serve up to 4 SCR SAT receivers and, at the same time, 12 frequencies used by new SCD2 (dCSS) decoders; both functionalities using only one cable. It can be used to increase the number of TV services.
- 4 SCR users; up to 4 SCR decoders can be connected to the output port
- 12 SCD2 (dCSS) tuners to serve the new SKY-Q decoder
- The product allows 4 SCR tuners and 12 SCD2 (dCSS) tuners to be connected to its output at the same time, for this reason it can be used both as an SCR LNB and as an SCD2 (dCSS) LNB
- The LNB starts up in static mode and can be used to distribute a signal in IF-IF standard with 24 transponders; thanks to the new default configuration it is possible to bring both all Sky transponders and the entire Tivusat offer into the sockets, even in receivers capable of searching in standard mode (universal legacy); on receipt of a DiSEqC command the product automatically switches to dynamic SCD2 dCSS mode.
- Highest reception quality for all high-definition programmes
- An LTE (4G) signal blocking filter has been incorporated to prevent interference with signals intended for mobile telephony; thanks to the integrated LTE filter, the LNB is immune to interference from LTE transmissions in the satellite band.
- Small dimensions
- Low noise figure
- High frequency stability.
|Input frequency||MHz||10.7-11.7 / 11.7-12.75|
|User number||4 SCR, 12 SCD2 (dCSS)|
|Output frequency||MHz||1210, 1420, 1680, 2040 (risponde allo standard EN50494) 985, 1050, 1115, 1275 1340, 1485, 1550, 1615 1745, 1810, 1875, 1940 (risponde allo standard EN50607)|
|Max Output level per transponder||dBµV||84|
|Power supply voltage||V||11.5-19|
|Dimensions and packaging|