2-input (VHF+UHF, SAT) indoor amplifier with 40dB gain and up to 125dBμV output level on SAT band, gain adjustment (20dB) and low noise figure.
- The high gain and high output level make it ideal for use in medium to large centralised systems.
- High shielding against LTE noise (LTE Free) thanks to die-cast ZAMA chassis with F-connectors and metal cover with captive screws covering the amplification section.
- Adjustments on the inside, under the cover, to prevent tampering by third parties.
- -30dB test socket available on all models.
- High-efficiency, low-power switching power supply.
- Clamp for connecting the TV system earth.
- Mounting brackets (Art. MBX0001) are available that leave a gap (19mm) between the amplifier and the wall, allowing cables to be routed or amplifiers to be mounted under special conditions.
|Inputs||VHF + UHF, SAT|
|VHF Frequency||MHz||87 - 230|
|Frequency||MHz||470 - 862|
|Frequency||MHz||950 - 2400|
|Gain||dB||TV: -2; SAT: 40|
|Gain adjustment||dB||TV: - ; SAT: 20|
|Optical noise figure||dB||TV: - ; SAT: 10|
|Output level||dBµV||TV: - ; SAT: 125|
|Power supply voltage||Vac/Hz||220-230 / 50-60|
|Remote feeding||14/18Vdc (max 250mA), 0-22KHz|
|Working temperature||°C||From -10 to +55|
|Dimensions and packaging|
2-input (RC+FM+VHF+UHF, SAT) indoor amplifier with 37-43dB uptilted gain and up to 120dBμV output level on SAT band, gain adjustment (15dB) and low noise [...]