SWI8508 dSCR UK
5 Inputs Wideband
5-input cascadable SCD2 (dCSS) multiswitch with adjustable active inputs with CAG; compatible also with Wideband LNBs; 8 output taps with 16 frequencies each and operating mode autodetection, entirely fed by DC-IN connector, VL line or by the receivers. SKY Italian and SKY UK frequencies.
- Series with 4 satellite inputs and 1 TV input, 5 pass-through outputs and 4 or 8 user extensions, 4 SCR tuners and 12 SCD2 dCSS tuners simultaneously for each output.
- Compatible with both traditional LNB(UX-QT LTE) and Wideband type LNB (UX-WB LTE) to distribute the 4 polarities of a satellite with only two cables.
- Active and adjustable TV input to mix DTT and Satellite signals in distribution.
- Automatic Gain Control (CAG): maintains adequate output signal (95dBµV) even when input signal strength varies.
- High Satellite level and separate adjustment for each output.
- Autodetection of the operating mode depending on the STB connected to the port; this allows switching from a Legacy STB to an SCR or SCD2 without making any intervention on the system. The multiswitch automatically starts in Legacy mode and switches to SCR or SCD2 mode as soon as it detects a DiSEqC command from it.
- Low handover loss.
- DC pass-through on all satellite ports for maximum compatibility with existing systems.
- FVM Flexible Voltage Management allows the multiswitch to be powered in different modes without having to act on a dip switch.
- Universal standard: compatible with both the SCR/SCD and SCD2 frequencies used by SKY and Tivùsat, as well as the dSCR UK standard.
- Power supply not included PSU3001 with DC inserter on F connector to power the LNB, headend amplifier (if any) and multiswitch when the decoder cannot support the load of the extension.
|SWI8508 dSCR UK|
|Inputs||4 SAT, 1 TV|
|Outputs||4 SAT, 1 TV|
|Taps||8 to serve up to 8 Legacy users, 32 SCR users or 128 SCD2 users (dCSS)|
|Bandwidth||MHz||Quattro: 950-2150; Wideband 250-2400|
|Max Output level SAT per transponder||dBµV||Legacy: 92, SCR/SCD2 (dCSS): 95|
|Max Output level||dBµV||105|
|SCR Frequencies||MHz||Standard EN50494 SCR/SCD, EN50607 SCD2 IT and SKY dSCR UK|
|Tap||mA||PSU su DC-IN o VL: 100; PSU su HL o VH: 420|
|Power supply voltage||V||12-18|
PSU on DC-IN or VL: 1400@13V; PSU on HL or VH: 120@13V; HH pass
|Working temperature||°C||From -10 to +55|
|Dimensions and packaging|
5-input cascadable SCD2 (dCSS) multiswitch with CAG; compatible also with Wideband LNBs; 2 output taps[...]
5-input cascadable SCD2 (dCSS) multiswitch with CAG; compatible also with Wideband LNBs; 4 output taps[...]
5-input cascadable SCD2 (dCSS) multiswitch with CAG; compatible also with Wideband LNBs; 6 output taps[...]
5-input cascadable SCD2 (dCSS) multiswitch with CAG; compatible also with Wideband LNBs; 8 output taps[...]