Fiber optic tools
The CERT-OPT-SOURCE Certified Optical Source is suitable for verifying and certifying FTTH multi-service installations and various fibre optic deployments
The CERT-OPT-SOURCE source has two outputs with two light sources on each port for a total of 4 wavelengths that can be managed in one device.
AWD functionality (automatic wavelength recognition between optical source and power meter).
Wall power supply with USB output included.
- Certified SC/PC adapter supplied.
- Up to 4 selectable wavelengths (850-1300-1310-1550) on two different connectors.
- AWD feature (automatic recognition of the wavelength between optical source and power meter).
- Calibration certificates included
- Wall power supply with USB output supplied.
- Built-in rechargeable batteries (3xAA NiMH) via USB cable supplied
- Sturdy carrying case.
|Optical input||SC/PC (certified flange included)|
|Optical return loss||dB||-|
|Optical input power||dBm||-|
|Light source||-3 (850), -12 (1300), -9 (1310), -10 (1550)|
|Battery||V/Ah||3xAA NiMH rechargeable|
|Power supply voltage||Vac/Hz||Ricarica mediante porta Mini USB|
|Working temperature||°C||From -10 to +50 , < 95% relative humidity|
|Storage temperature||°C||From -40 to +70|
|Dimensions and packaging|
Handheld optical multimeter for testing signals in fibre optic distributions. Capable of measuring signals for different wavelengths. <[...]
The CERT-OPT-SOURCE Certified Optical Source is suitable for verifying and certifying FTTH multi-service installations and various fibr[...]