Fiber optic tools
The CERT-OPT-METER Certified Power Meter is suitable for verifying and certifying FTTH multi-service installations and various fibre-optic deployments.
Absolute or relative optical power measurement
Selectable wavelength (850-1300-1310-1490-1550-1625nm)
AWD functionality (automatic wavelength recognition between optical source and power meter)
Wall power supply with USB output included.
- SC/APC certified adapter supplied.
- Measurement of absolute or relative optical power
- Selectable wavelength (850-1300-1310-1490-1550-1625nm).
- AWD functionality (automatic recognition of the wavelength between optical source and power meter).
- Calibration certificates included
- Wall power supply with USB output supplied.
- Built-in 3xAA NiMH rechargeable battery via supplied USB cable
- Sturdy carrying case.
|Optical input||SC/APC (certified flange included)|
|Optical return loss||dB||>60|
|Optical input power||dBm||
|Battery||V/Ah||3xAA NiMH rechargeable (2700mAh)|
|Power supply voltage||Vac/Hz||Ricarica mediante porta Mini USB|
|Working temperature||°C||From -10 to +50 , < 95% relative humidity|
|Storage temperature||°C||From -40 to +70|
|Dimensions and packaging|
Handheld optical multimeter for testing signals in fibre optic distributions. Capable of measuring signals for different wavelengths. <[...]
The CERT-OPT-SOURCE Certified Optical Source is suitable for verifying and certifying FTTH multi-service installations and various fibr[...]